NOTE: Webinar begins at 8am CST each morning
CME Webinar is an intense 4-day Live Webinar via Zoom that focuses on high-yield PANCE / PANRE / PANRE-LA / CME Credits as well as Core Medical Knowledge.
- 29 Cat 1 CME credit hours*
- 98% Pass Rate
- 90-Day Access to Webinar Lecture Recordings
- Online practice exams with explanations and statistical results
- Highly qualified, engaging instructors offering clinical pearls
- Content course material follows NCCPA Blueprint
- Printed Study Guide Available (if purchased for $59) will be shipped to attendee’s residence. The Study Guide is a printed version of the speaker’s slides (2 slides per page) in a 3-ring tabbed binder. Printed Study Guides are shipped 10-14 days prior to the beginning of the course. Please Note: Printed Study Guide will be shipped Mon-Fri next business day and delivery may take up to a week.
- If Printed Study Guide is ordered within one week of scheduled Webinar, CME Resources cannot guarantee that you will receive before start of Webinar.
*This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 29 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid from 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. AAPA reference number: CME-207976.