*Optional practice take home exams taken nightly and turned in the following morning.
**Order of schedule subject to change.
100% Guaranteed to Pass or Money Back
- 26.5 Cat 1 CME credit hours
- 98% Pass Rate
- Printed Study Guide Available
- Online Practice Exams with Explanations to help you identify strengths and exam readiness.
- Highly qualified, engaging instructors offering clinical pearls.
- Course Material follows NCPPA Blueprint.
- EKG and Critical Thinking/Test Taking Skills Interpretation.
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Interactive Technology
For 25 years, CME Resources, known as The Original Chicago Course ® has been the leading provider of PANCE/PANRE/Pilot Prep for Physician Assistants. Don’t take our word for it. Just ask any of the 50,000+ PA’s who have attended our courses!
$360 for Student / $490 for Physician Assistant
Special Need Request
Must be submitted 21 days prior to the seminar.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our PANCE/PANRE/Pilot Prep Course, that we offer a 100% Guarantee. If you are a certified PA or PA student (within 6 months of graduation) and you do not pass your primary care boards within 6 weeks of completion of our course, we will refund your conference cost minus a $50 administrative fee (cost of printed study guide is non-refundable). Course completion includes: Full 3-day (26.5 hours) attendance and completion of online exams scoring an average of 65% or better.
- You will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee if written or verbal cancellation is received 10 days or more prior to the seminar date.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to the seminar date will receive credit (minus the $50 processing fee) toward a future CME Resources seminar.
- A confirmation letter will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form.
- Transfers to another course are done at no charge if you notify CME Resources at 800-522-3439 at least 10 days prior to the seminar date you are registered for.
If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME Resources reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course. If this happens, CME Resources will fully refund the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any related costs or expenses that participants incur.