This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 26.5 hours of AAPA Category 1 (pre-approved) CME Credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME standards for live program and for commercial support for live programs.
*Optional practice online exams taken nightly.
**Order of schedule subject to change.
CME Webinar is an intense 4-day Live Webinar via Zoom that focuses on high-yield PANCE/PANRE/Pilot Prep as well as maintaining credits.
- 26.5 Cat 1 CME credit hours
- 98% Pass Rate
- Online Practice Exams with Explanations to help you identify strengths and exam readiness.
- Highly qualified, engaging instructors offering clinical pearls.
- Course Material follows NCCPA Blueprint.
- EKG and Critical Thinking/Test Taking Skills Interpretation.
- Printed Study Guide Available (if purchased for $55) will be shipped to attendee’s residence. Please Note: Printed Study Guide will be shipped Mon-Fri next business day. Delivery may take up to a week. If ordered within one week of scheduled Webinar, CME Resources can not guarantee that you will receive before start of webinar.
For 25 years, CME Resources, known as The Original Chicago Course ® has been the leading provider of PANCE/PANRE/Pilot Prep for Physician Assistants. Don’t take our word for it. Just ask any of the 50,000+ PA’s who have attended our courses!
$360 for Student / $490 for Physician Assistant
Special Need Request
Must be submitted 21 days prior to the seminar.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our PANCE/PANRE/Pilot Prep Course, that we offer a 100% Guarantee. If you are a certified PA or PA student (within 6 months of graduation) and you do not pass your primary care boards within 6 weeks of completion of our course, we will refund your conference cost minus a $50 administrative fee (cost of printed study guide is non-refundable). Course completion includes viewing 26.5 hours and completing online exams scoring an average of 65% or better.
- You will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee if written or verbal cancellation is received prior to Printed Study Guide being shipped (approximately 14 days) or if no Printed Study Guide is purchased cancellation must be received prior to receiving zoom links (approximately 3 days).
- A confirmation letter will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form.
- Transfers to another course are done at no charge if you notify CME Resources at 800-522-3439 at least 14 days prior to the seminar date you are registered for.
If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME Resources reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course. If this happens, CME Resources will fully refund the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any related costs or expenses that participants incur.