Credit Approval 2023
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 29 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid from 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation. AAPA reference number: CME-207976.
Credit Approval 2024
*This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to apply for 30 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits is yet to be determined.
*Optional online practice exams taken nightly. Please Note: Practice exams are comprehensive and include all topics (not only those discussed daily).
**Order of schedule subject to change.
CME Webinar is an intense 4-day Live Webinar via Zoom that focuses on high-yield PANCE/PANRE/PANRE-LA as well as maintaining credits.
- 29 Cat 1 CME credit hours for 2023 – 30 Cat 1 CME credit hours for 2024*
- 98% Pass Rate
- 90-Day Access to Webinar Lecture Recordings
- Online Practice Exams with Explanations to help you identify strengths and exam readiness.
- Highly qualified, engaging instructors offering clinical pearls.
- Course Material follows NCCPA PANCE, PANRE, and PANRE-LA Blueprint.
- EKG and Critical Thinking/Test Taking Skills Interpretation.
- Printed Study Guide Available (if purchased) will be shipped to attendee’s residence. The Study Guide is a printed version of the speaker’s slides (2 slides per page) in a 3-ring tabbed binder. Printed Study Guides are shipped 10-14 days prior to the beginning of the course. Please Note: Printed Study Guide will be shipped Mon-Fri next business day and delivery may take up to a week.
- If Printed Study Guide is ordered within one week of scheduled Webinar, CME Resources cannot guarantee that you will receive before start of webinar.
For 27 years, CME Resources, known as The Original Chicago Course ® has been the leading provider of PANCE/PANRE/PANRE-LA/CME Credits for Physician Assistants. Don’t take our word for it. Just ask any of the 70,000+ PA’s who have attended our courses!
See Specific Webinar Dates for Pricing
Special Need Request
Must be submitted 21 days prior to the seminar.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our PANCE/PANRE/PANRE-LA/CME Credits Course, that we offer a 100% Guarantee for the PANCE & PANRE exam. If you are a certified PA or PA student (within 6 months of graduation) and you do not pass your primary care boards within 6 weeks of completion of our course, we will refund your conference cost minus a $50 administrative fee (cost of printed study guide is non-refundable). Course completion includes: full attendance of all sessions of the webinar and completing all 4 online practice exams scoring an average of 65% or better.
PANRE-LA Exam – Refund and Guarantee Policy
Due to the nature and duration of the PANRE-LA Exam we do not offer a refund or guarantee for this product. If you have any questions about the refund or guarantee policy, please contact us at 800-522-3439 or by email at email@example.com.
- You will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee if written or verbal cancellation is received prior to Printed Study Guide being shipped (approximately 14 days) or if no Printed Study Guide is purchased cancellation must be received prior to receiving zoom links (approximately 3 days).
- A confirmation letter will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form.
- Transfers to another course are done at no charge if you notify CME Resources at 800-522-3439 at least 14 days prior to the seminar date you are registered for.
If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME Resources reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course. If this happens, CME Resources will fully refund the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any related costs or expenses that participants incur.