This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 26 hours of AAPA Category 1 (pre-approved) CME Credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
This program was planned in accordance with AAPA’s CME standards for live program and for commercial support for live programs.
*Optional practice take home exams taken nightly and turned in the following morning.
**Order of schedule subject to change.
100% Guaranteed to Pass or Money Back
- 26 Cat 1 CME credit hours
- 98% Pass Rate
- Digital Study Guide included with registration fee (USB flash drive)
- On-site practice exams with explanations and statistical results
- Highly qualified, experienced instructors offering clinical pearls
- Interactive Audience Response System
For 24 years, CME Resources, known as The Original Chicago Course ®, has been the leading provider of certification and recertification exam preparation for physician assistants. More than 50,000 PA’s have taken a CME course. And over 98% have passed their boards on the first try based on self-reported data.
CMExpress is an intense 3-day course that focuses on high-yield PANCE/PANRE topics. Course material has been changed and updated based on the NCCPA Blueprint for 2020. It’s the only 3-day program designed around you. We offer significant credit hours for an attractive price and have not cut corners on the quality of instructors and their presentations.
$360 for Student / $490 for Physician Assistant
Special Need Request
Must be submitted 14 days prior to the seminar.
We are so confident in our PANCE/PANRE review course, that we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are a certified PA or PA student (within 6 months of graduation) and you do not pass your primary care boards within 6 weeks of completion of our course, we will refund your conference cost minus a $50 administrative fee (cost of printed study guide is non-refundable). Course completion includes: Full 3-day (26 hours) attendance and completion of on-site exams scoring an average of 65% or better.
- You will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee if written or verbal cancellation is received 10 days or more prior to the seminar date.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days prior to the seminar date will receive credit (minus the $50 processing fee) toward a future CME Resources seminar.
- A confirmation letter will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form.
- Transfers to another course are done at no charge if you notify CME Resources at 800-522-3439 at least 10 days prior to the seminar date you are registered for.
If unforeseen circumstances occur, CME Resources reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course. If this happens, CME Resources will fully refund the registration fee, but will not be responsible for any related costs or expenses that participants incur, including fees from lodging, airlines, or any other travel expenses. On a positive note, CME Resources has never cancelled a seminar in the 24 years they have been doing PANCE/PANRE seminars!
CMExpress 4-day Review Course – Register Today!